Q1) What is the explanation behind Poor Rx Lev close to the site in Idle mode?
Ans: 1) Antenna May be Up Tilted.
2) Very High Electrical tilt is given.
3) Feeder is embedded in Wrong Band port of a Dual Band Antenna
4) High VSWR
5) IDB Mismatch (in Case of Flamingo RBS Family) or cabling issue in DRU end for distinctive arrangement.
Q2) What is the explanation behind poor Rx Lev close to the site in devoted mode?
Ans: 1) Power Control is empowered.
2) High VSWR
3) Antennas are Up Tilted or Very High Down tilted.
4) Very High Electrical tilt is given.
5) Faulty TRU.
Q3) What is the explanation behind Bad Quality regardless of the fact that the Rx Lev in great?
Ans: 1) Interference with Co Channel or Adjacent Channel.
2) Wrong MAIO arrangement
3) Wrong HSN arrangement.
4) Check the DCH pool or Hopping pool recurrence for any BCCH recurrence consideration.
5) Faulty TCH TRX, this can be checked by beginning call by Locking to specific TRX.
Q4) What is the explanation behind call not getting developed in a site?
Ans: 1) Check CGI: CGI to be characterized in both MSC and BSC.
2) Sleeping DRU issue in the event of Flamingo RBS crew.
3) Faulty TRU.
4) Check the NCCPERM.
5) Check TSC and BCC bungle
6) Check CB (Cell Barred not permitted) in Layer 3 Message.
Q5) What is the purpose behind call not getting developed in a site, but rather handover calls are acknowledged?
Ans: Wrong meaning of CGI either in MSC or BSC. Check CB (Cell Barred not permitted) in Layer 3 Message.
Q6) What is the purpose behind Poor Rx Lev and Poor Rx Qual?
Ans: 1) MS is in poor scope territory.
2) Call is on Faulty TRU or on Faulty TS.
3) High VSWR.
4) IDB Mismatch (Flamingo RBS Family).
5) Wrong Cabling (Flamingo RBS Family).
6) Faulty TMA.
7) Check Cable swapping between divisions.
Q7) What are the explanations behind Handover Failure?
Ans: 1) Co BSIC and BCCH: There may be a recurrence arranging blunder, Serving Cell have two neighbors with Same BCCH and BSIC.(Rectify the BCCH and BSIC Plan). Stay away from Co BCCH neighbor also.
2) For Inter MSC and BSC district;
Check the BCCH BSIC CGI for Neighboring Cell in Serving Cell BSC and the other way around.
3) Check for neighboring Cell BCCH in MBCCH List both in dynamic and unmoving mode.
4) Check neighboring cell NCCPERM.
5) Check the overshooting cells in Handover locale and limit them.
6) Distant cell may characterized whose Rx Lev is poor, prompting disappointment.
7) Sector or Cable swap.
Q8) What are the purposes behind a Call Drop?
Ans: 1) Interference: Interference because of Co Channel or contiguous channel .i.e A close by cell may be utilizing same BCCH as the Serving cell or nearby recurrence of serving cell.
2) Missing Neighbor: A solid neighbor is not characterized with serving cell.
3) Overshooting Cell & handover Failure
4) Faulty TS
5) Poor Rx Lev.
6) Improper MAIO and HSN Planning.
7) H/W issue.
8) A-bis Fluctuation.
9) Fluctuating scope because of High Path Imbalance (VSWR).
Some Other Observations:
Ø If Stat demonstrating High SD Drop (i.e. >10%) in two part of site, than there is a suspection of Sector/ Cable Swap.
Ø Handover Failure gets corrected through Hard Reset, suspection of BTS Isolation.
Ø Always check the External reception apparatus of MS before gazing the drive test. As flawed radio wire can give the consequence of poor Rx Lev and Quali